MENU

Slide

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Anon2: Hey babe, I didn't cut my hair thou,
Does my hair looks shorter?
Thanks for the compliment anyway! :D
Do you have a blog too?

Siewyin: Yeah i watched it toooooo!
I cried too. Super sad rght. ):

Sher: Lol, wth, play along with me only ah.
Hahahahs, Did you change your number?

Blogreader: Babe, i ordered thru a spree
cos it required an agent to purchase from payeasy.
You can check this spree site every now and then,
Currently there's no payeasy spree going on thou!
I'm waiting for my Blythe Zoo spreeeeeee!
http://ladiesfirst.proboards104.com/index.cgi?board=theskinguru

Deadendflowers: Eh, what 4 people? Lol.

Anon1: Hahahas, Thanks for your compliment. (:

Passerby: Hahahahs, She's got big eyes!
She claim that she kept watching doremon
when she's pregnant with me,
That's why my eyes also big!
LOL! Like wth right. So rubbish loh!

Bao: Wahh you sure or not,
Don't give birth then regret, Hahahas!
Imagine whole day cry cry cry.
Gosh, I'd rather have dogs!
Whoa, that's very nice of you! :D

Tania: You did loh! Lol, I tell you ah,
i think lao shi very rubbish,
Last week she told me i got 3 lessons left,
then now she tell me only got 2 lessons left when
I haven't evn go back to school. Tsk tsk. Dishonesty.

Feed-Your-Feet: Thanks babe! Hahahahs, Carefree meh,
There's alot of things i can't even say on my blog
because there's always alot of kaypoh people,
Who will read my blog then go and report to some people.
Hahaahhas.

Peace: Hey babe, I'm using Mac's Fluidline in Blacktrack
and Mac's eyeliner brush. (:

Passerby: Will post pictures when i finally go
and take pictures with my parents. lol.
Anyway, I'm the only child. Hahahahs.
So my guinea pigs are my babies,
I'll bombard you with my guinea pigs pictures! Hahahahas!

Audrey: Thanks babe, You look so hot yourself! :D
I think i saw you once right?
When you go take your pay in town or sth.

(:: Hey babe, Maybe when I'm more free and
i'll do a
step-by-step tutorial on my makeup okay!
Cos my school is starting like next weeeeeek. ):
So super sian! Hahahahs.

Passerby: Hey babe, I bought that from ASOS,
But i think they went out of stock alrdy!

Passerby(:: Wahh, So many passerby-s!
Hahahahas, Eh, My hair colour uh,
It's a mixture of Red/Browns base colour,
And i've Ash/Blonde highlights on my fringe area.
Hahahahahahas, Whoops. Confusing eh?

Goodie: Thank you!
Do you happen to be Anon1 on my tangoboard?
Hahahahs, tag the same thing!

Passer: Eh, I don't really get your qn,
do you mean to ask if it's good or?






Last wednesday, i went out with Esther for dinner/shopping.
We couldn't make up our mind on what to have for dinnnnner,
Headache! Then we went to Paragon and
decided on some yummy Japanese food.








The serving is frigging big caaaaaan!
And i think we ordered abit too much,
The table beside us, have like 3 person eating,
but we ordered like much much much more than them!
o.0"




Our table full of food!




And we took like 1 1/2 hour eating.
And we kept complaining about how our army boyf
eat so fast and we always have to rush and
eat faster to "catch up with them"
so we don't let them wait for so long!



We talked about all sorts of crap man,
All lots of gossips! Hahahahahs!


And the silly thing is,
Cos we really took soooooo long to eat,
All the shops are like closed!
No chance to shop. -.-




The usual camwhoring!




This pervert esther! Lol,
she says she's staring at my boobs! o.0"
























Then we came up with all sorts of lame idea,
Since all the shops are closed! Lol.





YSL alright! Lol.





There was this fashion runway there
Esther was super daring can!
I was like just suggesting for fun,
that we go up and catwalk like runway models,
and she actually really went up and strut her stuffs!
Like WTH! Got people looking one loh!
Hahahahahahs!





I think those people who saw us
must've thought that we're craaaazy can.
Thank god nobody chased us down, Hahahahas!
Or else i dunno which hole to crawl into to hide myself!





HAHAHAHAHAS!





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!
Have been doing quite afew shoots on friday,
saturday and sunday! Will be blogging about
more stuff this few days. (:





For more pictures of my outing, please go to
Http://soulofthenight.nseries.com/singaporearticles/fidelistoh




No comments: